Horacio Pagani has revealed their new magnificence creation model of the Zonda. It is the roadster version of the super special edition Zonda Cinque.
Technically, the car features a Mercedes AMG V12 engine that produces 678hp and 780 nm of torque and the engine is connected to the Zonda Cinque Inconel and Titanium exhaust system. With these massive powers it can sprint from a 0-62mph time of 3.4 seconds, while the 200 km/h limit is achieved in 9.6 seconds. The new Zonda Cinque Roadster is featured with a carbon-Titanium chassis and weighs about 1210kg. It also has a spectacular braking numbers with recorded 100 to 0 km in 2.1 seconds stop and 200-0 km 4.3 seconds stop.
Only 5 copies will be made and you expect to pay at least 1.3 milion Euro plus taxes.
The Pagani roadcar model range would not be complete without a Roadster version of the Zonda Cinque. As the name implies it is created in the Modenese Atelier in a limited production run of merely five exclusive pieces like its coupé sister.
All weight reduction measures adopted by Pagani to improve driving pleasure, performance and emission of the Zonda Cinque have found use in the Cinque Roadster as well. The Carbon-Titanium chassis has been redesigned for the compensation of a missing roof.
The Cinque experience is enhanced with the roof stored in the front bonnet, when the storm of air being fed to the 678hp Mercedes AMG V12 engine through the massive intake just inches over the passengers’ ears, accompanies the exhaust note of the bespoke Zonda Cinque Inconel and Titanium exhaust system.
Whether you opt for a relaxed country drive in Tuscany’s hills, visiting Florence and other centres of the Italian Renaissance, or a record hunt at the Nürburgring, this 1.3 milion Euro + taxes jewel will reward with every day drivability and ultimate performance thanks to the different drive modes of the sequential robostised gearbox and an adjustable suspension setup that feels at home as well at the racetrack as on bumpy roads.
The constant efforts of Horacio Pagani and his team shows once again how art and engineering can be combined in the Zonda Cinque Roadster.
- Mercedes Benz AMG engine, Power: 678 hp, Torque: 780 Nm
- Carbon-titanium monocoque
- ECU, Traction control, ABS by Bosch Engineering
- Inconel/titanium exhaust system coated with ceramic
- Suspensions in magnesium and titanium
- Cima sequential gearbox (6 speed), robotized by Automac enginnering
- APP monolitic wheels forged in aluminium and magnesium Size: front 9×19 – rear 12,5×20
- Pirelli PZero tyres. Size: front 255/35/19 – rear 335/30/20
- Pagani leather/carbon fibre racing seats
- Brembo brakes in carbo-ceramic self ventilated with hydraulic servo brake, Size: front 380×34 mm, monolitic 6 piston caliper; rear 380×34 mm, monolitic 4 piston caliper
- Dry weight 1.210 kg
- Weight distribution in driving condition: 47% front, 53% rear
- Acceleration: 0-100 Km in 3.4 sec., 0-200 in 9.6 sec.
- Braking: 100-0 km in 2.1 sec., 200-0 km 4.3 sec.
- Maximum side acceleration: 1,45 G (with road tyres)
- Downforce at 300 kph: 750 kg